Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mini Bubble Mural On The Main Street Of Eagle Butte, South Dakota - 10.1.11

Here I am doing a Mini Mural for a local business spot here in Eagle Butte, South Dakota (On Main Street!).  Personally, I think its awesome that a local business would support graffiti since alot of kids tag up randoms words on local businesses.  There are other types of murals in my town, but they are more Traditional Native American Art and the client wanted something different.  I believe that Native Artists have more to offer in the Art world, instead of painting a mystical picture of what someone else's idea of how we should be defined.   In one of the pictures I have one of my daughters Adrianne with me, keep and eye out for her work in about 5-10 years.  This little girl has skills!  *Native Artists Please Stand Up!*


No comments:

Post a Comment